When wanting to buy a home, there is little discussion or concern about having one's own real estate agent.
While some agents don't mind representing both sides of a single transaction, some states and Canada have that act outlawed.
Having me by your side means the following in all cases.
- I can personally guarantee to save you more money than if you used the new home builder's agent!
Other items that I help my clients with when wanting me to represent them at New Santa Clarita home builders. I ask the right questions - for example:
- When are the new pricing sheets issued by corporate?
- How many total phases will there be?
- How many homes in each phase?
- Mello roos tax, do you have that?
- How much and when will mello roos be satisfied?
- What is the mechanism that has to be fulfilled to have mello roos continue?
- How many total homes will there be at buildout?
- What future phases will be released, as not a part of the one we are interested in?
- What future infrastructure will be put into place to serve this community - gas stations, strip malls, grocery stores, etc.?
- HOA amount?
- What do the CC&R's say about how much the HOA fee's can increase (home owners associations) and how often?
Each of these questions is much more than what one may deduce at face value. They have to do with making the right decisions when considering buying a new home.
When it comes to buying a new home, you should also have your very own agent. To do so is FREE.
The only "exception" is if the new home builder has a record of you going to view the Santa Clarita model homes on your own.
If you have and if the new home builders rep was able to get any of your personal info, that disallows me from being to represent you. So don't do it.
Contact me and I'll take great care of you: 661.400.1720